14.12.12

Song for you


Mandatory disclaimer:  This piece is a much better deal in its original Spanish.

.-.


What is there you can offer me?
What is there I can offer you?
Well, darling, I don't know.

I don't know if we'll be together long enough,
in the same space, at the same time
to make an investment
for which we might not
ripe the rewards.

Do you even think of me when you are alone?

Are we even going to find
those things we are looking for?
Is it even the same,
that which we look for?

Hell if I know that,
I don't even know
when I'll see you next,
or if I'll see you once more.

There's all this I can't control!
But one thing, one thing I sure know:

Despite my fears,
I want to find the answers.
by your side, not alone.

Holding hands, walking along.
Maybe it will work, maybe it won't.

Daring to live life it's the only way to know.
.-.

No hay comentarios:

A pedido